I don't know the model number of my computer, how can I get the right RAM?
Please provide the following information in order to determine what memory you need. You can send it in an email to support.
1. How many memory slots do you have? (It will generally be 2, 3 or 4)
2. How many sticks of memory do you have in it now?
3. How much memory is currently installed? (i.e. 16MB, 32MB etc..)
4. What is the length of one stick of memory? (It will generally be 4.25 SIMM's or 5.25 DIMM's)
5. Please provide all of the numbers off of any stickers on a piece of memory.
6. Look at one of the little black chips on the memory stick and provide all of the numbers off of one chip. (it is generally easier to read the chip numbers if you hold it under a bright light)
7. What is your processor speed? (i.e. 350MHz)
8. How many little black chips are along each side of your module?
9. What is the brand, model, and number of your machine or motherboard? (Just provide us with anything you can)
With this information we can generally locate the correct memory for any computer.
Call us, or email us with the above information, and we'll be happy to help you!