At 4 All Memory, we like to make returns and exchanges as easy and quick as possible. Please review these instructions before submitting a return. We also suggest reading the complete returns policy and order policy before making your purchase.
Things to keep in mind:
- All exchanges and returns for credit require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Request a RMA number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Care Center at 800-566-3727 during regular business hours.
- Returns for credit must be processed within 30 days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final and subject to our lifetime replacement warranty.
- Computer memory MUST be returned in rigid packaging such as a cardboard box or corrugated flat mailer. Do not ship memory in a standard or even padded envelope. We do not accept damaged computer memory for credit or replacement.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Claims of damage, loss or merchandise shortage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt and must fill out a claim form to be considered valid.
- All items must be returned in as new condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals.
- Some non-memory items are subject to a restocking fee. Please review the details here if you are returning something other than computer memory.
After Receiving Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
- Write your RMA number legibly on the return label.
- Return the entire package to:
4 All Memory
Attn: Returns (RMA Number:_____)
655 Leffingwell Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63122
Crediting Your Account
Credit will be issued within two business days of receiving your return to the credit card or account found on original order. Read more details about refunds on our detailed returns page.
Fantastic company to order memory with. I've never had an issue with any orders or returns. Keep up the good work!