Returns Policy - Detailed
At 4 All Memory, we'd like to help you exchange or return as quickly and easily as possible. Provided you meet the terms and conditions listed below, you may make an exchange or return. We suggest you read the complete returns policy and order policy before you make your purchase.
Computer Memory MUST be returned in rigid packaging. A corrugated flat mailer or a small box is the recommended method. Shipping memory in a regular or even a padded envelope will result in damaged memory. If we received damaged computer memory we will not credit you or send a replacement. Please use proper packaging.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Claims of damage, loss or merchandise shortage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt and must fill out a claim form to be considered valid.
- All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. *Exchanges and credits cannot be processed without one.
- A return for credit RMA must be requested within 30 days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
- The returned package must be received within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- Refunds for items purchased using free shipping will be refunded the item purchase price less original shipping and handling cost, typically $3 - $8 depending on the shipping method.
- All memory we sell is backed by our lifetime warranty. See warranty page for more details.
- All other products are sold with their respective manufacturer's warranties. Please note that warranty periods and services vary by manufacturer and product. See complete warranty details on specific product page.
- When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
- To protect company against abuse, we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fees on products that are returned in less-than-new condition.
- All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals.
Return Policy Exceptions
To ensure the most efficient processing of your return, please note that sales on certain manufacturers' products are final. Any products that are exceptions to our standard return policy will be clearly noted on the item description. Please contact the manufacturer for repairs or replacements of these items.
ALL opened hard drives will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. There will be no exceptions.
All Software Products
- Unopened software can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Opened software will not be accepted for return. This also applies to software included with hardware.
At times, 4 All Memory will offer specially priced items that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. These items, clearly marked as discontinued, are not eligible for return or exchange.
Returns on clearance items are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date if the product is damaged or deemed defective. An RMA must be obtained in order for a clearance return to be accepted and processed. We cannot exchange clearance products, as the manufacturer has either discontinued these items or we no longer have them in stock.
Requesting A Product Return
Choose either of these convenient methods:
- Send email to email@example.com.
Please include your order number.
- Contact our Customer Care Center
U.S. Toll Free: 800-566-3727
International / Local: 314-856-4002
Monday - Friday : 8am to 6pm CST
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
After Receiving Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- Write your RMA number legibly on the return label.
- Return the entire package to:
4 All Memory
Attn: Returns (RMA Number:_____)
9101 Harlan St, Unit 260
Westminster, CO 80031
Crediting Your Account
Credit will be issued within two business days of receiving your return. All refunds for credit will be issued to the credit card account that appears on the original invoice. Although you may not have been charged for shipping on your original order, the actual cost of the original shipping will be deducted from the amount credited. We will not refund the original freight charge or the freight charge for the return. Please send items back in a way that you can track the package. ALL ITEMS NOT RETURNED IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING IN GOOD CONDITION OR MISSING ITEMS, SUCH AS INSTRUCTIONS, SOFTWARE ETC. OR DAMAGE TO BOX WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE OR A $30.00 REPACKAGING FEE. Warranty can vary by product, please see product sale page for item specific warranty details.
Please note that your financial institution may take up to 10 additional days from the date we issue the credit to post it to your actual account. Questions regarding this should be directed to your financial institution. When returning an item paid for by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you within 10 business days from the time we receive your return.
RMA RETURNS POLICY / CONTINENTAL U.S.
For all domestic RMAs you must contact us by phone at 800-566-3727, by fax at 314-856-4098, or by email. Product must be returned to 4 All Memory before a replacement is shipped. Expedited shipping can be obtained for a nominal fee. Customer must pay the shipping to 4 All Memory, 4 All Memory will pay the shipping for the return.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Before items can be returned for replacement RMA # must be obtained. Products returned without RMA # will be refused by 4 All Memory and will be returned to you at your expense. If you believe there is a problem with your item, please call us toll free at 800-566-3727.
RMA Returns Policy / International
For all international RMA's you must contact us by phone at 314-856-4002, by fax at 314-856-4098, or by email. Product must be returned to 4 All Memory before a replacement is shipped. Customer must pay the shipping to 4 All Memory, 4 All Memory will pay the shipping for the return.
If you require a replacement for any reason, 4 All Memory will send your replacement to you and mark the package as a replacement. However, this does not guarantee that you will not incur any custom's fees, as it this at the discretion of the custom's agent. 4 All Memory will not assume responsibility for any such fees incurred on replacements.